Advice That Will Prevent Employment Disputes From Arising
Sound legal planning today can prevent costly employment lawsuits in the future. At The Sargoy Law Firm, our attorneys provide experienced guidance and counseling to California employers, helping them identify risks and implementing policies and procedures that reduce their exposure to employment litigation.
The Sort Of Guidance We Provide
Our employment guidance and counseling services include preparation or advice in these areas:
- Employment agreements and contracts
- Employee handbooks and employee policies
- Computer and telecommunication policies
- Privacy policies
- Wage and overtime matters
- Nondisclosure, nonsolicitation and noncompetition policies
- Issues involving independent contractors, salespeople, exempt and nonexempt employees, and commissioned employees
- Developing and implementing alternative workweek schedules and paid sick leave policies
- Arbitration agreements
- Representation at labor commission and EDD hearings
- Advice on how to prevent lawsuits
- Representation of employers in state and federal court lawsuits
- Representation of employers in appeals of state and federal court lawsuits
We believe that fair employment policies, enforced in a just and equitable manner, are key to preventing expensive and time-consuming employee lawsuits. Although nothing can guarantee that an employee won’t sue, we can help reduce the probability of an employment lawsuit by drafting clear and comprehensive employment policies tailored to your particular business and by negotiating settlements of employment disputes. When necessary, we can also defend you in court and at trial.
Workplace Dispute Prevention Lawyers
If you are seeking guidance and counseling for an employment law matter in Los Angeles or anywhere in California, our lawyers are here to protect your interests. Contact our law office today online or by telephone at 310-208-1003 to consult with an experienced attorney.